- Wooly Organic
- Regular price
- Sold out
- Sale price
- £6.99 Sale
Organic face mask from Wooly Organic. These are strange times we are living in and we need to do all we can to keep our community safe, including wearing protective face coverings where possible. The sight of disposable masks littering roads and pavements is enough to make me cry so I am now offering these beautifully made alternatives from our friends at Wooly Organic.
This is an adult size mask.
The face mask should be removed as soon as it becomes wet or after 2 hours of use.
Made of 100% organic cotton.
Made in Latvia.
Recommendations for use:
- Wash hands with soap and water for 20 seconds or disinfect them by specialized means before applying the mask.
- Avoid touching the mask with your hands during use.
- Remove the mask holding it by the rubber bands behind the ears, without touching the face.
- Wash hands with soap or disinfect them after removing the mask.
- Wash the face mask after each use at a temperature between 60 and 80 degrees. After washing, iron in cotton mode.
- Store in a dry environment at a temperature of +20 to +40. Before and after use store in a sealed plastic bag.
- It is recommended to change the mask every 2 hours.
The protective mask does not have medical certificates.