These nappies are super easy to use and with their microfibre core they dry very quickly. Perfect if you don't have a lot of drying space. Convenient and easy to pass on to childcare providers. Microfibre tends to be more prone to compression leaks so probably not the best choice if you plan on using a sling a lot.
Here is some info from Bambino Mio:
The award-winning miosolo is a simple, stylish and super soft all-in-one reusable nappy which is as easy to use as a disposable! The nappy is onesize* meaning it will grow with your baby from birth to potty training.
- The size of the nappy can be changed using the adjustable poppers and hook and loop fastenings to suit the shape of your little one.
- Concealed super absorbent core and stay-dry inner layer keep moisture away from your baby's delicate skin, leaving it cool and dry.
- Stretchy water resistant outer fabric for even the most active babies.
- Unique pull out tab system makes removing the core from inside the nappy as simple as possible - this improves washing performance and speeds up drying time.
- Super stay soft fabric remains soft wash after wash, providing the most comfortable nappy for your baby's bottom.
- Available in a range of funky colours & designs.
- Made from 100% polyester laminated to polyurethane, inner: 100% polyester, core: 85% polyester, 15% nylon.
*True for most, but due to the wide range of babies’ shapes and sizes, this cannot be guaranteed.
Machine wash warm up to 60°C. Do not use chlorine bleach. Do not use fabric softener. Do not iron. Only soak the nappy core. Do not dry clean. May be tumble dried cold/low. To get the best out of your nappies, we recommend washing them at 40°C with non-biological washing detergent and one scoop of miofresh nappy cleanser (15mL). Air dry your nappies away from direct heat. Washing at higher temperatures and frequent tumble drying can result in premature deterioration of your nappies.